Sunday, June 18, 2006

Who Will Stop The Rain?


The hell week in review that is my life. This week a couple of Meth Heads decided to steal two of my new cars off the lot a day apart from each other. I busted the crystal on my Movado watch and my new Rolex hasn't arrived yet. I can't string together enough days where it hasn't rained to seal my deck. The City of Stillwater has turned our quiet little street into a mud bog. I'm two weeks behind in my landscaping duties.
The only bright spot is that we still have HOCKEY! Edmonton forced a game seven. While the rest of the world is watching World Cup Soccer and the NBA Finals they're missing one of the best Stanley Cup Finals. The underdog Oilers have really turned it on. The overtime short handed goal by Pisani to stave off elimination in game five was awesome. The pure dominance in game six was enfuego.
Anyhow, enough ramblings here are a few songs that I pulled off the boob tube this week.
Red Hot Chili Peppers covering the Bee Gee's "How Deep Is Your Love"
Foo Fighters covering Queen's "Tie Your Mother Down" from the VH1 Rock Honors special

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home