Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Marley & Me

Just finished this very good book,Marley & Me . Another all night read. I started this one about 9 p.m. last night and read until 3 a.m. this morning. Three seperate times Steph called down for me to come to bed. Every reply was the same, "Just a few more pages!" I was deeply invested in this silly book about a dog's life. Each chapter was funnier than the one before it. Along the way I found myself comparing so may acts to my own dogs. I laughed out loud numerous times, as well as, teared up like a school girl with a skinned knee. Excellent read for any pet owners.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

June 07, 2006 11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

July 22, 2006 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home