Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Eagles - Live Irvine Meadows 5-29-94


This was the first night of the "Hell Freezes Over Tour". I was fortunate enough to see them three nights during the first week. May 31 & June 1 at Irvine Meadows, June 4th at Jack Murphy Stadium in San Diego.
Setlist:
    Hotel California
    Victim of Love
    New Kid In Town
    Wasted Time
    Pretty Maids All In A Row
    The Girl From Yesterday
    I Can't Tell You Why
    New York Minute
    Ordinary Average Guy
    Lyin' Eyes
    One Of These Nights
    Tequila Sunrise
    Help Me Through The Night
    The Heart Of The Matter
    Love Will Keep Us Alive

Eagles Live Irvine Meadows 5-29-94 (Rapidshare file 90 mb)
Part two of the setlist coming soon. - DRJ

2 Comments:

Blogger The Progressive said...

I was there at the opening night show at The Meadows too. What a great concert experience! It had to be my favorite show of that decade.

August 10, 2009 9:36 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

by any remote chance do you still have this bootleg around? I'd dearly love a copy of it if you do, or if you know where I can get a copy.

September 21, 2009 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home