Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Leon Russell Live


"Leon Russell is pop music's most anonymous big shot."
Leon Russells' Memory Lane, A career retrospective.
Leon Russell Live. This is a full album download. You will be directed to another site.

When I was growing up I was very fortunate to come from a family that played music through out the house. The radio was always on or a LP spinned on the turntable. Sometimes, I would just flip through the crates of my parents albums just to see what the artists looked like. I'm not sure if I remember this one quite the way that it played out in my head, but I'm sure that I liked this album based on the fact that Leon wore a hat just like the one that one of the Muppets wore.
Live shows off Russells' passion, spirit, energy, and southern charm, as well as, showing why he was named "The Preacher".

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home